This excursion offers you the opportunity to become a real fisherman, to discover the world of sea people, to feel the excitement of walking up early before sunrise to join them in their daily fishing activity. Explore the marvellous nature of Angels Gulf and learn how to fish under the guidance of the Sardinian fishermen, experts in practicing the ancient techniques of traditional fishing.
Time table: 6:00h – 10:00h
Departure point: Calata Azuni, Porto di Cagliari, Via Roma (Stazione Marittima – Maritime Station)
Price: Adults 29€ / Children 50% discount (- 12 years old)
Maximum capacity: 11 passengers
- Fishing tourism excursion (4h).
- Travel insurance coverage.
- A valid identification document is needed (national ID or passport).
- The tour is strictly subject to weather conditions. In case of bad weather conditions we will communicate with you 24 hours before the excursion in order to postpone it for another day or to refund you 100% of your deposit.
- Minors under 14 years old must be accompanied.
- Guests are advised to bring with them a swimsuit and non-slippery shoes.
Information and bookings:
Telf: 333 640 25 25 / 389 045 84 55